Monday, October 30, 2017

Happy 16th Birthday Jacy...

 Saturday night at Applebee's  in Warrenton we celebrated Jacy Rayne's 16 birthday. In the photo to the left are Logan her brother, the birthday girl Jacy and her super good friend Morgan. We all had such a good time. 
  Jacy was our first grandchild and was born on Melodi's birthday. She was a delight and answered prayer.  We lived close to them for the first 3 years and we kept Jacy on our days off. She had her own room as did Logan a few years later. She loved playing dress up. Here is one of my favorite photos when she was little. I had some old red material and we made her a princess dress. Fixed her hair in an 'up do' and she was happy all night.
   Now she is doing things on a phone that I will never understand. I look at her homework and wonder who are these teachers and where did they originate! Jacy is learning things I still haven't learned...and that is fine with me.
   Jacy is musically inclined. She plays the viola, the guitar and sings beautifully.  I would love to take credit for something she does but she gets her talents from Tami and Tommy. Did I mention she is a great baker?  That might be my side but I wouldn't swear to it; since I no longer like to cook!
   It has been so much fun to watch Jacy grow up. She is a bit of an introvert. That is Aaron and me for sure. 
   I love to hear her laugh. When she was little I loved to watch her sleep. We have traveled many a mile in our old rocking chair. She was the perfect first grandchild as any proud grandmother would say,  Papa and I love you dearly. We wish only the best for you as you grow up so very fast. Love you, Nonnie


No comments:

Post a Comment