Monday, October 30, 2017

Happy Birthday Melodi ...

   It is hard to believe that my baby girl is 38 years old today. She is a mother and business woman. I love this photo. Melodi and Lacey look so happy as Lacey holds their daughter Rowan, who happens to be a lit stick of dynamite. 
   When Rowan was born she did not cry. She looked the room over, met her Moms and was delighted with what she saw. She has been such a wonderful addition to our lives. Having a new grandchild at 67 is a blessing indeed. When the girls came in for a visit a few weeks ago, they stayed the first few days with us. There was so much laughter and photos made. They left most of Rowan's yogurt and I have just about finished it off. I smile every time I open a yogurt stick and indulge in baby girl's snack.   
   Melodi is a wonderful mother, wife and daughter. I know I can count on her. It is the same way with our other two daughters Lisa, and Tami, and our daughter of our heart Lacey. That means a lot to parents. Just knowing they are there to share their lives or listen as we share our lives. These past three years have been anything but easy for Tommy and me.  Our daughters and grandchildren made life as easy on us as they could. I could never thank God enough for all our blessings our children have brought into our lives.  Happy Birthday Melodi!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment