Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I Believe.......

       1.  I believe our favorite meals should be eaten more than two or three times a year.

       2.  I believe life really does imitate art. The movies and books of my youth, are the realities of 2010.

       3.  I believe I make the best lasagna....just ask Aaron Johnmeyer.
        
       4.  I believe the older we get, the more we love and miss our families.

       5.  I believe the E Book will never replace the feel, the smell or the delight of a real book.

       6.  I believe there really is a hidden secret in Area 51.

       7.  I believe every home should have a rocking chair, for loving babies and enjoying the rain.

       8.  I believe The United States of America is the most wonderful country in the world.....faults and all.  I can not imagine a world without America.

       9.  I believe a good cup of coffee with a friend, makes most situations easier and more bearable.

      10. I believe in paper plates!!

      11. I believe there will never be world peace. When I look at the future in my mind's eye,  I seldom like what I see.

      12. I believe in allowing children to be children for as long as possible. They will be grown all too soon..  Don't rush childhood, because when it is gone...it is gone.

      13. I believe snow can make a junkyard look beautiful.

      14. I believe sunrise and sunset are the prettiest times of the day. And most of us miss them both.

      15. I believe that sometimes, the dog is the only one in the house excited to see us come home.

      16. I believe watching a fire is magical.

      17. I believe fishing and ice cold beer go hand in hand.

      18. I believe I am most myself, when I am home. Dressed in a flannel shirt, tank top and leggings, either reading or writing.

      19. I believe my children are my greatest  contribution to the world.

      20. I believe being a grandmother is the best gift I have ever received.

      21.I believe it is possible to love someone for 41 years. To still find him funny,  interesting and  exasperating---all at the same time. I believe in a love that lasts a lifetime.

      22. I believe "what goes around--comes around". Sometimes the route is longer and filled with roadblocks. Sometimes the answer comes after death. Karma finds us all eventually.

      23. I believe in wishing on stars.

      24. I believe that "alone time" is necessary for some people...essential for me.

      25. I believe Jesus, free will and sex are the greatest gifts God gave us.


       I believe I am done for the night. Talk to you later.  Much love to all...

   

2 comments: