Tuesday, December 7, 2010

It's a New day--Ready or Not Here I Come

    This is my 2nd day of discipline and I am excited. Why? Because I have already learned something today. I learned  how to post this blog to Face Book. Now whether it stays on FB or not is another matter. I will put the Scarlett  O'Hara to it and "worry about that tomorrow". I may have to send it every day, who knows!!

   The next thing I want to learn about blogging , is how to post pictures. Sounds easy---I have my doubts about that though. But I am working on it until I can do it in my sleep. I am motivated and determined--that is a new "look" for me.

  My plans for the day are loose at the moment. The blog is my main agnenda. I also want to resketch the house I started last week. That Tuscan home could have been built by the Three Little Pigs. No way it could stand on its own. So today I white out the canvas, and resketch the home correctly.....i hope.

  Everyone have a good day. Try something new or revisit an old hobby with new eyes and ideas. Remember--It really doesn't take much to make us happy--just some effort and discipline......right

2 comments:

  1. I like the message. Everyone needs a reminder to be happy with what we have. Good luck with the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, happy, happy, happy. No days to waste. I am so glad we have reconnected! What if we had left it at Barbie Dolls!

    ReplyDelete