Sunday, July 19, 2015

Politics Suck...



   I have kept my mouth shut about as long as I can.  It is time to bring out the red rubber nose and get on my political soapbox.  I am not a politician. I am one woman, in America, among thousands who hate the direction our country has taken. Never once did I believe our men and women in the armed services would be at risk because of terrorism in our own country. It is appalling to think this can actually happen but it does...and did.

   I 've been cautioned, more than once, 'writers should keep their opinions to themselves if they ever want to sell books.' That may be true, although in my case, keeping quiet is selling out for something that may or may not happen.  Heaven forbid we piss off anyone in this country or any part of the world for that matter. If I never hear the words, 'Political Correctness' again, it will be one day too soon. I can no longer be quiet.  Terrible things are going on in our country and the world, in the name of 'political correctness.'  Now is the time to speak up and shout against the idiots trying their best to ruin what is left of the USA.

   I have lost all faith in most of our elected and appointed officials. Reason and logic has left the White House, Senate and the House of Representatives. I am not sure it ever lived in the Supreme Court. As I write this, conscious decisions  have been made that are detrimental to the safety of the United States, Israel and the Middle East in general. As John Kerry was negotiating  the Iranian Nuclear agreement, Iranian people were shouting in the streets, "Death to the United States and Death to Israel." Iran is holding 4 American  men hostage and not one word was mentioned about their release in the deal. Why??? Why sign any agreement with a country that openly says it wants us dead?  Where is the logic in the Iranian deal ???

   I cannot fathom why anyone would think Iran will keep any part of this agreement. Iran wants nuclear weapons and we released the money while allowing  time to achieve their desires.  To the people who think Iran deserves a chance to prove many countries wrong; I have this to say, tonight when you get ready for bed put a 5 foot rattlesnake in your bed. Lay down beside it,  turn out the lights and try and get a good nights sleep... for the next eight hours, you mentally  traded places with Israel...now you know  how it feels to wonder if you will wake up in the morning. If you keep the snake in your  bed long enough, one day you will not wake up.

No comments:

Post a Comment