Monday, July 2, 2018

Gettng Miz VIcky to Church on Time....

  I am having a terrible amount of trouble getting anywhere on time. I am not exaggerating when I say my mind is full of memories. I can't remember squat in the present.
  I have always been a dreamer but this is getting ridiculous. I never liked playing in left field.
 I am attending on Tuesday morning a Women's Prayer group. It is a wonderful time of healing, except after five visits, I still do not know any of their names. I told them at the beginning how my life and memory happens to be right now. They understand.
   Last Wednesday night I was going to church. I got it in my head it started at 7 p.m. I looked at my watch and it said 7:05. I live close to the church so I could be there in 5 minutes. Imagine my surprise when I get there and there are no cars. I saunter into the church and there was one young man in the room. I said is church starting late. He told me "No it starts at 6:30...you missed it". Last week I made it on time. I simply forgot what time I was supposed to be there this week. 
   Sunday morning I go to Sunday school and I am 10 minutes late. I crack open the door just a little bit and announce that I am late. Everyone started laughing as I walked through the door explaining what all is going on with me. I love that group of people---whoever they are. 
         My doctor assures me that this is normal for someone who has been through all that I have in a short period of time.  He is confident I will be normal as soon as my mind and brain have had time to heal.  That makes me feel better---I only wish I could remember his name too. Thank goodness I have his card.
  

P.S. I will also straighten up Willie Nelson as soon as I finish this blog. I swear it looked straight when I hung it!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment