Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Computer from Hell!!!

This is one of those days when my computer is PMSing really bad, OR worse case scenario, I have unknowingly hit a button somewhere and really messed this whole thing up!!! I am under orders from Tami to write some kind of blog ...fast and see if it can be posted.

I cannot post a  blog from yesterday!!!  Tami can post the same blog under her name without any problem.  When I try, the darn thing sits there like a knot on a log. It does nothing!!  I am beside myself, to put it mildly.

Every so often this happens. My computer becomes an alien and tries to cause me mental anguish!!  It's not the computer---it's me I am sure.  It supposedly does what I tell it to do. That is such a lie!!!  My computer only does what I tell it to do, If she feels like it!!!! Apparently my computer also known as "the Heifer" is sensitive.....to my rantings about "Her". She takes things personally.  Get over it!!!  I have work to do.

If that is the case, and everything I have written is true, and it is----my computer is somewhere in Hell, burning it's computer generated ass all to beans!!! I know this is a possible fact, because I sent "her" there.

I was supposed to write something and try and post it.  So here it is!!!!  Temper tantrum and all!!! 

Every now and then I go a little crazy!!!!  Today is such a day.  In fact, I may write a blog about this very fact. There are a few things I have been holding out on you and that little tid bit is one of them.  Trust me----I can explain it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment