Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011 The Year of Learning

           I have started 2011 with my annual list of resolutions.  First on my list, is to make 2011 the year of learning for me. I am very excited about this.  If I had my way, I would be a "professional student".  To me it is as wonderful accomplishment to learn something new---at my age or any age for that matter.

          Since my computer Hal, is a huge part of the learning process and at times my nemesis, I intend to start with him. I want to know exactly how to maneuver about on the computer easily. For me this is usually a battle. Calling my daughter Tami, for help,sending out emails when I get stuck and buying books--a lot of books. I enjoy the process, but the frustration when I do it wrong is very annoying. Just because I get it right one time does not mean it will happen again. Sometimes I think I am just lucky.  As I was when I just added  this picture. I am having trouble right now getting past the picture to write. Well, no problem NOW the PICTURE just disappeared.

        When and if I find the picture, I think I will close and reread the chapter on posting photos!!!  I may have a little fit...drink a cup of coffee,dance a jig or whatever it takes to "learn" something today!!!

         Just think this is only my first resolution---I have about 40 to go. I won't bore you with all of them. But the second one is "loose weight"---surely, it can't be any harder than learning computers!!!! What a lie--I have been trying to loose weight for 10 years. Ugh!!  I am a work in progress.  Now let's see if I can find that picture......

1 comment:

  1. Glad you and Hal and Tami have the pictures going now! It adds another dimension...Bravo!

    ReplyDelete