Thursday, September 20, 2012

The President and I Have a Major Disagreement .....It is Called America



I love this flag. I love what she stands for, the freedoms she represents and the high cost that has been paid to have the privilege to enjoy these freedoms.

For the first time ever in my life, or in the short history of our country, we have a President who appears to not feel the same way about America.  

For the first time in my life, I am afraid of the President of the United States of America. I question his loyalty to our country. I cringe every time he apologizes to radical Muslims. 

I question his economic plans. I also believe they are going in the direction he has planned.  He is out to break America in every way he can. His record appears to back up my thoughts.

 He does not want America to be a Super Power. He wants the field leveled and everyone on equal playing grounds. Unfortunately, the rest of the world is in a stare down to see who will take our place. He knows what he is doing.  Everyone is watching him. He knows the side he has picked. We don't really know for sure. It could go a lot of different directions. Make no mistake, in my opinion he knows.

I originally thought the President was just making boneheaded mistakes. When he refused to put the pipeline from Canada through the U.S. I thought he was wrong. But when he went to South America and made a deal to buy oil from them. I knew then, he does not want what is best for America. He wants us dependent on foreign oil and the profits to go to other countries. Once again to balance the playing field. Thousands of Americans would have had jobs. He took our business elsewhere.

As a nation, we have always backed Israel. There was never any doubt where we stood, no matter which party was in office. We had Israel's back. Now I am not so sure. There is a quote from the Bible that I believe to be true. God says "I will bless those who bless Israel and I will curse those who curse Israel." I believe on these words rests our prosperity and our freedom. If we take our hand off Israel  we will be walking in uncharted territory. Some place I do not want to venture.

By the end of December our military budget will be slashed and will become the lowest in our history.  This can not happen. Congress it is in your hands--do something for America instead of your precious party. Do the right thing. Unite and stand up for America or go home!!  I am sick of most of you too.  Greed and corruption runs rampant in your halls. Most votes are for sale. Stand up and be the men and women we thought you were when we sent you to Washington and to your perspective state positions. 

America needs our help. For years we have been the country the majority of the world looked to for help. In time of crisis we were there. In time of war, we fought. In emergency situations we were there with food, medical care, doctors, nurses and volunteers. 

Now America needs every man and woman of voting age to do the right thing. Fight for America, she is worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment