Monday, October 1, 2012

I am Still Dangerous with a Computer.......



I will be the first one to admit that at times I am shall we say, "computer challenged", to say the least.  I have come a long, long way from where I started a couple of years ago. I have a long, long way to go before I am no longer dangerous.

Cutting and pasting eludes me.  I just do not get it. I was thrilled when 'they' came out with a 'share button'. Rock solid on that one unless they 'update it.'

I have created two blog sites on my own and one huge disaster. If it wasn't for Joey's patience and sense of humor, I would have one ugly political blog to add to the menagerie. I still do not know what I did wrong. All I know for sure is it snowballed completely out of control----fast.

I thought I had arrived at a reasonably safe place until about an hour ago, when I realized the information I had sent my cousin, Darla was not private but posted on her facebook page! I am the lunatic who did this!!!!

  I thought I had sent her an instant message concerning our deaths. The girls all have a copy of an email with facts about these matters. I wanted Darla to know so she could be of some help to them at the time. There are always loose ends and while we have tried to take care of these things, there is probably something we forgot.

I write about our lives all the time.  That is what I do. There are not a lot of secrets out there floating around, that has not been discussed in a blog or will be soon.  There was nothing shocking about what I wrote, private but not shocking. Maybe a little on the morbid side after all it was about how to dispose of the bodies and divide up the loot.  Other than that, it was no big deal.  

I must tell you what I find amusing, I put all this information in a safety deposit box BEFORE I posted it on face book.   Go figure:)
Some days it does not pay to get out of bed---this might have been one of those days.



                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment