Sunday, January 13, 2013

The Perfect Christmas Gift for Me......



I received this long sleeved T Shirt for Christmas.  Right now it has the story of my life plastered on the front of it. In big bold letters it says,  "I publish intimate details of my life on the Internet and I don't know why!"  Yep, that's me alright!

I wore it to WalMart today. While in the store I picked up 2 new blog readers, people I have known for years.  One said, "Hell yes I want to read that!!  I worked with you for 10 years. You are crazy as a s**t house rat!! Hmmmmm!  I have heard that expression for years and I still do not believe it is a complement. Maybe in the Appalachian mountains but not in WalMart. However I know the guy and he meant it as one....sort of.  The other guy, I have known forever. He said he wanted to read it to "see if I had any secrets he doesn't know about."  Buddy, you have no idea!

I enjoyed talking to my friends. We caught up on all the gossip from the hospital. Our conversations made me even more glad I have retired. Sometimes a person has to walk away from all the drama, while they are still able walk. It was time for me to go. I liked my job and I wanted to leave with that taste in my mouth.

While I was in town it was 50 degrees, now it is 29 degrees and sleeting. Turn around twice in Missouri and a person can have a whole new world. Before morning we could have 2 inches of snow.

The dogs do not want to go outside to pee. I hope this isn't a problem when I wake up, it has the potential to be a BIG one. It is midnight and I am still trying to make them believe snow and ice are good places to take a leak!

Tommy has already gone to bed. I finished reading a book and I am in the process of winding down my day.  There wasn't anything important to say today. Just wanted to touch base with you all and show you my new T Shirt. Tommy never ceases to amaze me. He asked me what I wanted for Christmas, while I was looking at tshirts on zazzle.com. When he saw 2 shirts about blogging, he told me to get them. I jumped at the chance.  The other shirt says, "Be careful or you will end up in my blog".  I like that one too.  People act a little standoffish when I wear it, they also play nice and are on their best behavior....so far.

                         
Personally I prefer this postcard I received the other day. I am a big fan of unusual people and characters are always welcomed in my life.
                       

I want to thank my friend who sent this postcard to me.  I love it!  Thanks for thinking of me when you bought it. It made me laugh and saved my day:)                                                     

 

 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment